Paying your HDFC Credit Card bill on time once it has been generated is very important as it helps in keeping your credit score stable, and you also avoid penalty charges. You can choose any method for your HDFC Credit Card payment - either online or offline. Some of the online methods to pay your HDFC Credit Card bill include HDFC Credit Card Netbanking, IMPS, NEFT, NACH, HDFC Mobile App and UPI. To make an offline payment easily, you can either visit the bank ATM, pay by cash or even cheque. We will share some detailed information on both these payment methods.
There are various number of ways to make your HDFC Credit Card payment:
HDFC Credit Card Payment Via Netbanking
● Login to your HDFC net banking account using your password and Customer ID
● On the top bar, click on the ‘Cards’ option
● You will see your active credit cards mentioned
● Select the credit card and click on the option 'Pay'.
● Enter the amount that you wish to pay and confirm the details
● Your payment will be processed from your HDFC Bank account
HDFC Credit Card Payment Via NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
● Login to your HDFC account using your Customer ID and password
● Click on the ‘Funds Transfer’ tab mentioned on the top bar
● Select the option of ‘Transfer to Other Bank’ (NEFT)
● Enter the required details along with the IFSC - HDFC0000128
● Fill in the amount that you want to pay and confirm all the details by clicking on 'Continue'.
● Your NEFT request will be submitted and processed.
HDFC Credit Card Payment Via RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement)
● Login to your HDFC bank account using your Customer ID and password
● Select the ‘Funds Transfer’ option on the top of the bar
● Enter your HDFC Credit Card as the beneficiary and the IFSC as HDFC0000128
● Once your credit card is added to the beneficiary list, select it and enter the amount to be paid
HDFC Credit Card Payment Via Bill Desk
● Go to the HDFC Bill Desk website
● Enter the 16 digit credit card number
● Fill in your email and the amount you want to pay
● Select the option of Payment source and then click on 'Pay'.
HDFC Credit Card Payment Via HDFC Mobile App
● Login to your HDFC banking account on the HDFC Mobile App using your Customer ID and password
● In the Menu section, click on 'Cards'.
● You will be shown a list of your HDFC Credit and Debit Card.
● Select the Credit Card you wish to pay for along with the amount
● Click on 'Pay Bill' to confirm the amount
Additional Reading: HDFC Cibil Score Check
Here are some of the methods through which you can pay your HDFC Credit Card Bill:
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment Via ATM
To make HDFC Credit Card Bill payment at an ATM, you need to follow these steps:
● Insert the HDFC debit card into the ATM machine
● On the screen, press the 'Main Menu' option
● Go to ‘More Options’
● Select the ‘Make Credit Card Payment’ tab
● Choose the account via which you want to make the credit card payment
● Enter the amount to be paid and press on 'Confirm'.
● Fill in your 16-digit credit card number followed by the 4 digit PIN, and your Credit Card Bill Payment will be made.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment Via Cash
In case you wish to pay your HDFC credit card bill with the help of cash, all you should be doing is visit the bank branch and deposit the required amount, or you can also deposit the same at an HDFC Bank ATM.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment Via Cheque
Just like how cash payments are made, bill payments can also be made similarly. All you should be doing is write a cheque in favour of the HDFC bank card account followed by the 16 digit credit card number. You can deposit the cheque at any HFC Bank branch or ATM.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment Via Standing Instructions
● You can set up an autopay feature from your HDFC bank account for setting up the standing instruction.
● Withstanding instructions, the amount will deduct automatically, but that depends if you select the Minimum Amount Due or Total Monthly Outstanding.
● Your credit card bill will automatically deduct from your account without you having to worry about it. The cardholder should have sufficient balance in the account to avail of this feature.
Additional Info: Latest update by RBI on Credit Card Bill Payment Due Date Check Now!!
|HDFC Netbanking||Instant process. It reflects the same day|
|NEFT/RTGS||Instant process. It reflects the same day|
|HDFC Bill Desk||3 working days|
|HDFC Mobile App||Instant process. It reflects the same day|
|ATM||Reflects in 3 working days|
|Cheque||Reflects in 3 working days|
Also Check: HDFC Credit Card Net Banking.
Here is the complete list of all HDFC Bank Credit Card:
Paying your HDFC credit card bill has been made very simple with multiple online and offline options. You can choose any of the pointers mentioned above for your payment.
The essential and the most prefered approach to check your HDFC credit card due balance is through HDFC net banking. To profit from the service, you need to link your HDFC Credit Card with your registered HDFC net banking service. Only the enrolled clients can check the outstanding balance and other online updates and statuses through net banking.
Know the HDFC credit card bill in these simple steps:
Although the option to directly make the payment from one card to another is not made available, however, you can opt for these three ways of making indirect transfers: Via cash, through transferring the amount, or through E-wallet services.
Typically, the tenure of repayment falls in the bracket of 45-51 days from the date when the credit card statement is generated.
You can change HDFC credit card bill payment into EMI online. Changing over Mastercard duty to EMI essentially implies changing over it into a loan, where you will be needed to pay interest on your remarkable credit. This service is offered on most HDFC credit cards through the SmartEMI platform. SmartEMI allows you to change only after verifying and accepting a justifiable reason. When you choose SmartEMI, your credit limit gets hindered.
You can check out the charges here
|Balance amount||Payment fees|
|Less than Rs.100||NIL|
|Between Rs.100 to Rs.500||Rs.100|
|Between Rs.501 to Rs.5,000||Rs.400|
|Between Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000||Rs.500|
When you pay the minimum balance, you just give an assurance of avoiding your late fees and charges. However, there is still an interest charged on the outstanding balance, which gets carried forward to your following statement. Consequently, you end up paying more and save less.
Once you have paid your HDFC credit card bill using any of the given methods, the amount gets cleared in 2-3 working days, and the same will be notified to you via SMS.
Yes, you can. All you should be doing is click onhttps://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/hdfccard/HDFC_card.jsp and fill in the mandatory card details along with the amount, and click on Pay.
This can be done when you want to clear your credit card amount by adding a beneficiary. The IFSC that should be used is HDFC0000128.
Yes, you can. Login to your HDFC net banking account, and in the final step of the payment, select the UPI option. The bank will redirect you to the third-party site, and the amount will be cleared.
Standing Instruction is a feature with which the cardholder can set an autopay facility, and the amount will be deducted automatically from their bank account every month. The amount will be deducted either in the form of Minimum Amount Due or Total Outstanding Amount.