DHFL Loan Against Property: Features, Benefits and Eligibility
Your home is your biggest asset. It allows you to boost your financial advantage by allowing you to avail loan against it. By mortgaging the property, be it a plot, house or apartment, you can get access to ready cash that you can use to start a business, get working capital, expand your business or pay for your child’s higher education or a wedding. This loan is known as Loan Against Property, and you can use the money as you see fit, without any restriction.
Finding the Right Loan Provider
It is essential you look for the right lending institution. DHFL is a financial institution that has been operating in India since 1984, providing affordable housing loans to customers.
DHFL Loan Against Property is of two types.
- Loan against residential property or plot
- Loan against commercial property or plot
A DHFL Loan Against Property allows you to improve your capital power by using your home as an asset and not worrying about the safety and security of the property.
Whether you are a self-employed or salaried person, you can opt for a property loan and get easy access to flexible repayment options. Remember, it is mandatory that you own the property to apply for this loan. DHFL allows borrowers to apply online so that you don’t have to spend time and money visiting the branch.
- You can apply for an amount between 20 Lakhs to 10 Crores. You can get 65% of the property value.
- DHFL offers flexible loan tenures, right up to 15 years.
- The processing fee for the loan varies from 0.50- 1% of the loan amount
- The interest rate is 9%-13.50%, subject to change at the discretion of the company and RBI rules.
- You can foreclose the loan six months after disbursement, but there will be foreclosure charges, which are 3% of the outstanding loan amount.
- DHFL allows pre-payment of the loan six months after disbursement. Pre-payment charges are 3% + GST.
- Borrowers are permitted to pledge residential or commercial property, as long as they own the title deed of the property.
- You can Apply for a Loan Against Property if you are a salaried professional, self-employed professional or self-employed non-professional.
You will anticipate certain expenses in life and will make provisions for them through savings and investments. Invariably, you will have an idea about how much money you will require for your child’s higher education, marriage, and even illness. However, even after all your attempts to save money, you may not get the desired results. As a result, you may have to struggle with shortfalls in your financial goals.
Under such circumstances, you can take a loan against your property and meet your financial needs You can use the loan amount for personal or professional expenses.
DHFL is one of the oldest financial institutions in India. It offers affordable finance to borrowers and has forged partnerships with leading banks, including United Bank of India and Dhanlaxmi Bank to ensure customers get access to easy finance on-demand.
CARE has awarded CARE AAA rating and Brickworks BWR AAA rating to DHFL. These ratings signify borrowers can avail quick and easy finance through the company’s Loan Against Property scheme.
Other benefits of DHFL Loan Against Property include:
- Minimal documentation
- Attractive and competitive interest rates
- Flexible loan tenure
- Hassle-free loan processing
- Prompt customer service
- DHFL allows a balance transfer from other NBFCs or banks to save on interest rate
- Quick disbursal of the loan amount, usually within two weeks of completing the loan formalities
As stated earlier, you can apply for a DHFL Loan Against Property if you are:
- Salaried individual
- Self-employed individual
- Self-employed proprietor
DHFL takes into account the following to determine your eligibility:
- Your age
- Value of the property
- Your assets
- Your liabilities
- Your capability to repay the loan amount
- Ownership of the title deed
- Any legal issues with the property ownership
To apply for DHFL property loan, you will need:
- Duly filled and signed loan application
- ID proof
- Residential proof
- Cheque covering the processing fee
Salaried individuals have to submit salary slip for the last 12 months, bank statement for three months and profile of their company. On the other hand, self-employed individuals have to furnish IT returns for the previous two years, bank statements for the last 6 months, Form 16, proof of business, the copy of advance tax paid to authorities, and contact details, if any.
You will also have to submit a few property-related documents, like:
- Occupancy certificate
- Approved building plan
- Nil Encumbrance Certificate
How to Apply for DHFL Loan Against Property
You can apply for Loan Against Property through MyMoneyMantra. Fill out a few simple details online and the MyMoneyMantra team will help and guide you through the application process and ensure you get the best loan option to meet your financial requirements.
To apply online for Credit Cards, Secured Loans and Unsecured Loans, visit www.mymoneymantra.com, the leading online lending marketplace that offers financial products from 60+ Banks and NBFCs. We have served 2 million+ happy customers since 1989.
Talk to our Loan Specialists toll-free at 18001034004 to know more about our products and offers.