RBL Bank & Zomato Launch Edition Card for Food & Travel Benefits
RBL Bank and food delivery app Zomato have launched “Edition Credit Cards” in partnership with MasterCard. The Card comes as an ultimate food delight for customers as it comes with Zomato Gold Membership, exclusive dining Offers, 5-10 % rewards rate on dining, and privilege to access domestic and international Airport Lounges.
The RBL Edition Card is available in two variants: Normal and Classic. Evert time you swipe the card, you will get Edition Cash in your account which can be reimbursed on Zomato for ordering food or at restaurants. Thus you can use the rewards for purchasing free food online as well as offline. Each Edition Point is equal to Re. 1 on Zomato.
RBL Edition Classic Credit Card
RBL Edition Classic Credit Card is the base variant. It comes at a nominal annual fee of Rs 500. You get complimentary annual Zomato Gold Membership worth Rs. 600 for ordering food in your city. The eligibility is easy to meet. You should be 25 to 60 years old, earning at least Rs 25000 per month. Each edition cash point is equal to a rupee.
Annual Fee: Rs. 500 + GST
- 5 Edition Cash Points per Rs. 100 spent for dining. Thus you get 5% reward rate on ordering in restaurants.
- 5 Edition Cash Points per Rs. 100 spent online at 1.5% reward rate.
- 1 Edition Cash Point on every Rs. 100 spent everywhere else, i.e. 1% reward rate.
- 2,000 Edition Cash Points worth Rs. 2,000 on spending Rs. 2,00,000 every year.
RBL Edition Credit Card
RBL Edition Credit Card is a premium variant. The card comes with Zomato Gold membership worth Rs. 2,000 and can be used across the globe. The annual fee is higher than classic variant and it can also be waived off on spending more than Rs. 2.5 Lakh in last year.
Annual Fee: Rs. 3,000 + GST
- 10 Edition Cash Points per Rs. 100 spent for dining at 10% reward rate
- 2 Edition Cash Points per Rs. 100 spent online at 2% reward rate
- 1 Edition Cash Point on every Rs. 100 spent everywhere else at 1% reward rate
- 2,000 Edition Cash Points worth Rs. 2,000 on spending Rs. 5 Lakh every year.
Airport Lounge Access:
- Free access to Domestic Airport Lounge twice per quarter.
- Free access to International Airport Lounge twice per year using Priority Pass Membership.
- Forex markup is low at 1.5%
- Buy 1 & get 1 free movie ticket (capped at Rs 200) at BookMyShow once every month
All in all, RBL Edition Credit Card is really a good value for money card. It is an ultimate delight for anyone who loves to dine out and order food online as well. Every time you dine out you get rewards at 10% rate which is outstanding. With Airport lounge access and low forex markup the card offers you benefits of Travel Card along with Food Card. 1+1 movie ticket makes it a Lifestyle and Entertainment Card.
The decision to choose classic or premium variant should solely depend on your budget. At Rs 500 annual fee, the classic card comes at a very nominal cost, but the benefits are limited. The premium Card have some of the best benefits for traveller and food loves. So make a choice according to your needs.