20 Best Credit Cards for Women in India – Reviews, Rewards, Offers & more
Credit Cards bring along the ultimate freedom to purchase online without any physical contact. Whether you are buying for essentials products or booking reservations for the future, a Credit Card comes much handy to transact online at a go.
Women are becoming a preferred customer group for Credit Card Companies in India. If per recent news reports, women have shown a 33% increase in premium Credit Card subscriptions. So, an increasing percentage of women folks are becoming financially more demanding on their investments and spends.
Here is a list of top 20 Credit Cards for women in India.
1. SBI Elite Credit Card is one of the best SBI Credit Cards for women customers. SBI Elite Credit Cards offers a welcome voucher worth Rs. 5,000 on joining. The voucher can be chosen from a number of fashion and lifestyle brands. International and Domestic Airport Lounge access is also complimentary with the card. What’s more? The card claims low foreign exchange mark-up charges!
|Compare Best Credit Cards||SBI Credit Cards Features and Benefits|
2. SBI SimplyClick Credit Card is an online shopping credit card. SBI SimplyClick Credit Card gives Rs 500 Amazon welcome voucher. Shopping on Amazon and many other online portals earns 10X reward points. If the subscriber spends Rs. 1 lakh in a year, the annual fee is reversed to the card account. This Credit Card also comes packed with an NFC chip for contactless payments.
3. SBI Card Prime Business is among the best SBI Credit Cards in the business category. It comes with Rs. 3,000 Yatra business travel vouchers. Access to MasterCard Global Linker is included in the card benefits for new businesswomen. The card also provides accelerated reward points on Metro Cash & Carry/ Metro wholesale store spends for women who procure business supplies from them.
4. RBL Bank Cookies Credit Card is among the best credit cards for women in India. The card brings a welcome gift of Amazon India vouchers for Rs 500. If you spend Rs 10,000 per year, you get access to Entertainment Pass, where you get a 10% discount on BookmyShow. Rs 30,000 spends unlock the dining pass for 10% discount on Zomato, and Rs 75,000 spends bring cashback on Uber rides.
5. RBL Bank Edition Credit Card comes with a Zomato Gold Global Membership. You also get a one plus one free ticket offer on BookmyShow. The card has an annual fee of Rs 3,000 plus GST, which is waived off if annual spends on the card exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
6. RBL Bank Fun+ Credit Card is a fast food credit card with special offers on spends at KFC and Pizza Hut. You get 10X reward points on spends at these pizza and chicken stores. Further, you earn 20 reward points on every Rs 100 spent on weekends. The card comes with 12,000 reward points as a welcome gift.
7. HDFC Bank Solitaire Credit Card is specifically meant for women customers. The card comes with 3 reward points on every 150 Rs spent. The card also provides Shoppers Stop vouchers worth Rs 1000 in case of spending of more than Rs 75,000 in the period of the first six months. The reward points can also be used for cashback conversions.
8. HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card is another premium credit card offering. The card comes with complimentary membership of Club Mariott and round the clock access to Global Personal Concierge services. The card offers 5 reward points on every Rs 150 spent and accelerated reward points when spending through the SmartBuy portal.
9. HDFC Diners Club Rewardz Credit Card is also a great choice for women looking for Credit Cards. This card comes with 3 reward points for every Rs 150 spent and offers 3X reward points on partner brands. Spends on groceries, dining, and Airlines get double rewards, and round the clock, concierge access is also included.
10. ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Card is the perfect first Credit Card for every woman. It comes with zero entry fee and zero annual fee and is available for income brackets of Rs 2.5 lakh or above. The card offers up to 15% discounts on dinner spends and fuel surcharge waiver at HPCL petrol pumps.
11. ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card is a special credit card for Delhi Metro Commuters. It comes as a two-in-one Credit Card and Delhi Metro Smart Card. You can set up auto-loading of money in the metro card and can also redeem reward points for metro travel. The card is also offered for Mumbai Metro and Bangalore Metro, making it one of the Best Credit Cards in India.
12. ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card is a super-premium Credit Card that comes with special offers like access to private jets, yachts, and even private islands. Taj Epicure and InnerCircle Gold is also included as well as access to insurance of Rs 3 crore in case of accidental death. BookmyShow complimentary movie offers are also available.
13. HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card is available for applicants earning a minimum of Rs 4 lakh per annum. The card comes with no joining or annual fees. The card offers 10% cashback within the first 90 days of card issuance. If Rs 50,000 is spent in a calendar month, a card will get you a movie voucher of Rs 500.
14. HSBC Premiere MasterCard Credit Card is available to HSBC Premiere customers who can maintain a total quarterly relationship balance of Rs 40 lakh or have a mortgage disbursal of one crore fifteen lakh minimum. This is a free card which offers lounge access, exciting movie offers, and accelerated rewards on international spending.
15. HSBC Smart Value Credit Card is available to customers who have completed 18 years of age and have a minimum annual income of Rs 3 lakh. The card comes with an annual fee of Rs 499, which is waived in case of annual spends of Rs 50,000 or more. The card offers 3X reward points on online, telecom or dining spends.
16. American Express SmartEarn Credit Card is an entry-level Credit Card on offer in India. The card has an annual fee of Rs 495 plus taxes. You get 10X Membership Reward Points on spends at Flipkart and Uber as well as 5X points on spend at Amazon, Swiggy, BookMyShow, etc. If Rs 40,000 are spent in a year, the annual fee on the card is waived off.
17. American Express Gold Card is a charge card where you are supposed to pay all your balance in full at the end of card cycle. It does not come with revolving credit. The fee is Rs 1000 in the first year and Rs 4500 renewal per annum going forward, with all applicable taxes over and above this.
18. American Express Platinum Card is an ultra-premium charge card on offer in India. It comes with an annual fee of INR 60,000 plus taxes and you get 1 lakh complimentary Membership Reward points. The card also offers ability to pay at many places with MR points and access to many VIP only events and exhibitions.
19. Citibank Indian Oil Credit Card is among the best credit cards for women, especially at the entry-level. Citibank Indian Oil Credit Card provides its reward points in the form of fuel where 1 reward point is equal to 1 Re of fuel at Indian Oil outlets. Further, every Rs 150 spent on Indian Oil outlets will get 4 points, and 1 point for every Rs 150 spent on other places.
20. Citi Rewards Card is a shopping card where your reward points never expire. The annual fee is Rs 1000 which is waived if annual spends are above Rs 30,000. On card activation, you get 850 reward points as well.
Also Read: Top 10 Women Credit Cards in India for 2020
To apply online for Home Loan, Personal Loan, Credit Card, Business Loan & LAP visit www.mymoneymantra.com, the leading online lending marketplace that offers financial products from 100+ Banks and NBFCs. We have served 4 million+ happy customers since 1989.