Axis Bank Lifetime Free Credit Card
A lifetime free card is a Credit Card that can be held for a lifetime without an obligation to pay Annual Charges. You need not pay any fees or charge for holding the card. You will pay only for the purchases made. These cards are offered by banks to enhance their market share, to maintain a good relationship with existing valuable customers. It is also used as a popular marketing strategy to attract new customers, especially to target those who are using Credit Cards issued by other banks.
Axis Bank, being the leading Private Sector Bank in India, offers attractive & user-friendly credit products to its customers. Here in this article, we will take a quick wrap on Axis Bank Lifetime Free Credit Cards.
Lifetime Free Credit Cards are most preferred by Customers who have limited Credit Card usage but want to enjoy the associated rewards and intend to improve their credit score or credit history.
Like all other banks, Axis Bank waives off annual charges for card usage or annual renewal fees, subject to fulfilment of pre-specified usage. Usually, there is no additional charge for the procurement and utilisation of the card.
Benefits and Advantages of Axis Bank Lifetime Free Credit Card
- Attractive Reward Program for card members.
- Flexible credit limits.
- Annual and renewal fees waived off.
- Complimentary Airport Lounge visits and golf visits.
- Low rate of interest.
- Fuel surcharge waiver.
- Special offers on lifestyle spends like booking of movie tickets and dining.
- Associated insurance benefit.
- Easy process of application. These cards can be applied online through the bank’s portal and other third-party websites.
- The bank takes a maximum of three weeks for issuance of Credit Card once basic criteria for issuance are met.
Types of Lifetime Free Credit Cards offered by Axis bank
Axis Bank Select Credit Card
Axis Bank has launched the Axis Bank Select Credit Card for its high net worth customers. These customers get lifetime free access to Axis Bank Credit Card. They are also entitled to a wide range of benefits because of being exclusive owners of this prestigious Credit Card.
Features & benefits
- The card does not have elements of Joining Fee or Annual Fees. It is free for Add On cards as well. Fees for card replacement, issuance of duplicate statement, retrieval of charge slip, balance enquiry, and clearance of outstation are completely waived off for this card.
- Charges on payment by cash, over limit fees, late payment fees in the event of delay of outstanding payment, cash withdrawal fees, and finance charges are payable as per the bank’s policy.
- The first Credit Card transaction rewards the card user with 5000 Axis Edge reward points.
- 10 eDGE rewards points for every Rs 200 of purchase; 20 eDGE RPs for every Rs 200 spent at retail counters. For a cumulative spend of Rs. 3 Lakh in a year, there is a further entitlement of 5000 Axis eDGE reward points.
- Transactions of more than Rs. 30,000 within the first 3 months of receiving the card, entitles the Card Holder to Club Marriott Membership on a complimentary basis. This membership entitles the credit card holder to stay and dineat selected Marriott Hotels. Marriot Club Priority Pass fetches free renewal of Credit Card and also fetches annual benefits worth 5000 Axis eDGE reward points.
- The card entitles the cardholder to 6 complimentary rounds of golf per year. There is a further entitlement of 3 such rounds in case the annual spends on the card exceeds Rs. 3 lakh.
- Surcharge waiver on fuel transactions for an amount of Rs. 400-Rs 4000.
- 15%-20% off on dining with any of the dining partners.
- Offers an exclusive Rs. 1000 voucher which can be redeemed anywhere across the county for purchase of various products.
- Free movie tickets of a value not exceeding Rs. 300 through Visa Blockbuster weekend.
- The Credit Card holder is offered 6 complimentary Airport Lounge access at more than 900 International airports worldwide. The card also provides access to 2 Airport Lounge visits every quarter.
- Provides coverage for purchase protection up to Rs. 1 Lakh, air accident insurance up to Rs. 2.5 Crore and liability cover on the lost card for up to Rs. 3 Lakh.
- This Credit Card also provides coverage of about 300 USD each in case of loss of any documents during travel or delay of check-in baggage. A coverage of 500 USD is available in case of loss of check-in baggage.
- Concierge assistance is also provided.
Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card
This is a secured card by Axis Bank for its customers. The card is packed with unique features.
- The card renders to customers who hold a Fixed Deposit of a value of Rs. 20,000 or more.
- Approval for the card is almost guaranteed on the issuance of the FD certificate.
- The credit limit is subject to a maximum of 80% of the FD value held with the bank.
- Insta Easy Credit Card comes with zero joining and renewal fees. Joining and annual fees have been waived off for Add On cards as well. Amounts charged for card replacement, retrieval of charge slip, issuance of duplicate statement, balance enquiry, and clearance of outstation are completely waived off.
- Charges like fees for the payment of Credit Card outstanding by mode of cash, over limit fees, late payment fees in the event of delay of outstanding payment, cash withdrawal fees and finance charges are payable as per Bank’s policy. Finance charges are also low compared to other cards by Axis Bank.
- The card is equipped with a Platinum Chip, which is security enhancing feature. The process for serving clients in the event of fraud detection is also very prompt.
- The card offers 6RPs for every Rs. 200 spent on the card, 2X points on International spends and 100 additional points on the first online transaction done using the card.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver is applicable for fuel transactions done in the range of Rs. 400 to Rs. 4000.
- Dining benefits at the rate of 15% or more on partner restaurants and hotels.
- A special feature is the cash withdrawal limit, which is equivalent to the Credit Card limit provided by the card.
Axis Bank MY Zone Easy Credit Card
This is also a Secured Credit Card by Axis Bank. Since it is issued against a Fixed Deposit, additional documents need not be collected for issuance.
- Fixed deposit of an amount ranging from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25,00,000 entitles an individual to Axis MY Zone Easy Credit Card. This card cannot be issued against Tax Saver, and Flexi Auto Sweep Fixed Deposits. The card is not offered to Minors and Corporates.
- The Credit Cardholder can determine one’s credit limit subject to a maximum of 80% of the Fixed Deposit value held with the bank.
- MY Zone Easy Credit Card comes with zero joining and renewal fees.
- Fees for payment of outstanding Credit Card bill by mode of cash, over limit fees, late payment fees in the event of delay of outstanding payment, cash withdrawal fees and finance charges are payable as per Bank’s policy.
- The Card is equipped with a Platinum Chip.
- Entitlement to convert transactions above the amount of Rs. 2,500 on EMI.
- Cash withdrawal limit equivalent to the Credit Card limit is available as soon as the card is received.
- 25% cash back restricted to a maximum amount of Rs. 1000 per the calendar year on the purchase of movie tickets online or from the box office. However, reward points do not accrue for any such transactions.
- The card offers 4 reward points for every Rs. 200 spent on the card.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver is applicable for fuel transactions done in the range of Rs. 400 to Rs. 4000. Reward points are not accredited for any fuel transactions done using the card.
- Dining benefits at the rate of 15% or more at partner restaurants and hotels.
Axis Bank Lifetime Free Credit Card- Associated Costs
These are lifetime free Credit Cards offered by Axis bank. In spite of these being free, there are certain associated costs which have to be borne by the cardholder.
Late payment charges- Credit Card bills must be paid before the due date. If payments are delayed, late payment charges will have to be paid by the cardholder.
Interest- Interest at a pre-decided rate will apply to the amount of outstanding bill if the due date is crossed. Interest is not levied if Credit Card dues are paid within the payment cycle.
Over usage charges– Every card is issued with a predefined credit limit. If the Credit Card spends exceed the credit limit, the excess amount will attract penalty in the form of over usage charges.
Cash withdrawal cost– Cash withdrawn from ATMs against Credit Card also attracts interest and taxes at pre-decided rates.
To apply online for Credit Cards, Secured Loans and Unsecured Loans, visit www.mymoneymantra.com, the leading online lending marketplace that offers financial products from 90+ Banks and NBFCs. We have served 4 million+ happy customers since 1989.
Talk to our Loan Specialists toll-free at 18001034004 to know more about our products and offers.