5 Best SBI Credit Cards with Their Features and Benefits
A Credit Card has become a necessity for most of us now. The reason why a lot of us have started getting these cards is not because of our needs, but because of the various benefits, offers and rewards offered by these cards. In the long run, you are not only saving money, but you are also getting more and more discounts on very common items. Whether it’s buying a plane ticket or a movie show ticket, Credit Cards can actually help save a lot of your hard-earned money.
SBI is one of the most trusted banks when it comes to Credit Cards and hence, many people tend to choose an SBI Credit Card, depending on their need. Here are five best SBI Credit Cards available in India:
1. SimplySAVE Credit Card:
- With this card, you can get a guaranteed 2,000 Bonus Reward Points as soon as you spend Rs.2,000 in first 60 days of you purchasing the card.
- You can also warn a lot of reward points simply by eating out, or buying groceries or by booking tickets on BookMyShow.
- You can also get a surcharge waiver for fuel for 1% and if your annual spend is more than Rs. 90, 000, the annual fee for the year is also waived off.
2. Yatra SBI Credit Card:
- As the name suggests, this card will get you Yatra.com vouchers worth Rs.8,250as soon as you pay the joining fee.
- Apart from that you will also get Rs.1,000 off on minimum booking of Rs.5,000 andRs.4,000 off on minimum booking of Rs.40,000 on International Flights via the Yatra.com site.
- All hotel bookings are at a flat 20% off rate.
- You can also earn reward points by shopping at departmental stores and grocery stores. Airport lounge access is also given to the cardholder.
3. SBI Card ELITE:
- When you get the SBI Card Elite, you will get a welcome e-Gift Voucher worth Rs.5,000.
- You also get 5x Reward Points on dining out, buying groceries and on international spends.
- For all other spends, you can earn at least 2 Reward Points per Rs.100.
- With BookMyShow, you can also get free movie tickets worth Rs.6,000 every year. Last but not the least, if your annual spend is more than Rs. 10 Lakhs, the annual fee for this card is reversed.
4. SBI Card Prime:
- When you get this card, you will get welcome e-gift vouchers worthRs. 3,000 from popular stores like Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop, Marks and Spencer, Yatra, Hush Puppies and Bata.
- You can also earn 10 Reward Points for every Rs.100 that you spend on restaurants, or on groceries or movie tickets.
- What’s good news for pizza lovers is that you can get a quarterly dining voucher of Rs.1,000 from Pizza Hut on spends of Rs.50,000 and more.
- If your annual spend is more than Rs. 5 Lakhs, you will also earn a gift voucher worth Rs. 7,000 from Yatra or Pantaloons.
- In case your annual spend is above Rs. 3 Lakhs, the annual fee for the card will be waived off.
5. Air India Signature SBI Card:
- As the name suggests, the card is mostly for those who frequently travel in and around the country and abroad.
- When you take this card, you will get a welcome gift of 5,000 Rewards Points on the payment of your joining fee.
- When you buy Air India tickets, you can earn 15 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on buying the tickets.
- If you wish to continue with the card, you get an anniversary gift of 2,000 reward points whenever you pay the renewal fee.
- You can also avail up to 15,000 Bonus Reward Points on annual spends.
- As soon as you take this card, you can also enjoy complimentary membership of the Air India Frequent Flyer program-Flying Returns.
So these were some of the best SBI Credit Cards and their features and benefits. Based on these factors, we hope you can now make an informed decision on which Credit Card will be the best for you.
To apply online for Credit Cards, Secured Loans and Unsecured Loans, visit www.mymoneymantra.com, the leading online lending marketplace that offers financial products from 70+ Banks and NBFCs. We have served 2 million+ happy customers since 1989.
Talk to our Loan Specialists toll-free at 18001034004 to know more about our products and offers.